Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sweet Dreams or Nightmare...????

i had this dream last night. it was about this one guy (cannot tell where, who or when i met him)...actually kinda weird cuz i never thought about him before...then suddenly he popped into my dream and asked me out...we go for dinner at this one restaurant.."kinda romantic dinner"...only he had bring his own dinner...maybe he pokai that time...hahaha...that's the funny part actually...then...after dinner...he want to send me home...but he told me that he just send me to the bus station so i could catch my bus... i asked him why (actually, he brought a car)... but he didn't tell me...then we walk together to the bus station...we talking about something (i can't remember what)...then he pointed something about his bruised cheek..i touch his cheek and said there heal already...he said something like i had a healing touch and his comment make me blush...(think i was smiled this time) then i drop my hand and he took it and hold it...i think my blood ran faster...he teased and said something like we alreday like a lovers or something...i tried to pull my hand and i felt he want to let go too...but...i quickly hold his hand back...then...I WOKE UP! :(

i don't know how to categorize this. It is a sweetest dream or just another nightmare....i think i would go to the first one....and this dream just make my day today full with smiles and happiness....

sign off,
mizsmie.

No comments: